Monday 6 April 2009

Stick Cricket

Avid fans of my blog (Fans probably shouldn't be plural), will be able to recall me announcing that I managed to snare us out very own computer game. I was tapping away at a highly addictive game called stickcricket and I thought it would be great to see our own names in there. Inspired, and perhaps a tiny bit drunk, I emailed the guys expecting to hear nothing back. The very next morning I arrived at work, and Paul Collins from sticksports had got back to me. He loved our idea and was massively keen to get onboard.

What has resulted is a seriously awesome game. Sticksports gets over 6 million hits a month in high-season, and our version of the game has been hit 2 million times alone! You can't buy this sort of promotion, particularly at a direct target-market, and Paul have it to us for free, which is just phenomenal. The background looks stunning and, I've been lead to believe, is a fair reflection of what to expect at the venue

I'd suggest having a hit. You can change the batting order so that I come in early. You can also smack the opposition off the mountain. Or you choose the disturbingly popular option of not doing anything whilst a bouncer smacks into my face, knocking me out.

No comments: